Inviting users to access a diagram in Collaboration Hub¶
In many situations, you want to point one or several readers to a specific diagram in Collaboration Hub.
For this purpose, you can send emails containing the link to a diagram in Collaboration Hub and further information via the Signavio Explorer.
To invite users to access published diagrams in Collaboration Hub, proceed as follows:
- First, select a published diagram.
- Click Share, then Invite to Collaboration Hub in the menu bar.
- Subsequently, you can insert the email addresses of the recipients.
- Edit optionally the message text.
- Moreover, you can choose to send a copy of the invitation email to yourself.
- If you have administrator rights in the workspace, you can attach the authentication certificate for certificate-based access to Collaboration Hub.
- Now, click Send. The invitation message is sent to the defined email addresses.
You can also make use of this feature in case you want to encourage somebody to have a look at Collaboration Hub in general. Open the Invite to Collaboration Hub dialog without selecting a diagram. The link in the email will no point to the entry point of Collaboration Hub.