Publishing diagrams in Collaboration Hub¶
Every modeler who has the corresponding rights to publish a diagram can publish it in the Collaboration Hub. You can also define and use approval workflows to publish diagrams. Read about this in the chapter Approval workflows.
Apart from diagrams, pictures and files stored in your Signavio file storage can be made available in Collaboration Hub too. Publishing those files is similar to publishing diagrams. Depending on your configuration settings, you might need to explicitly publish dictionary entries. Read more about publishing dictionary entries at: Publishing dictionary entries.
Administrators can grant users the rights to publish, edit (‘write access’) or delete diagrams in the shared Documents folder. Please contact an administrator and ask them for the corresponding rights if you cannot access the option. You can learn how to grant access rights in the chapter Defining access rights
To publish a diagram, proceed as follows:
- Click in the menu bar Share - Publish to Collaboration Hub. The coreesponding dialog box opens.
- Choose the diagrams to be published in the latest revision.
- To publish an older revision of the diagram or to revert a publishing, use the activity feed of the diagram. Select a diagram and click Expand in the lower left corner of the Explorer. You can alternatively hit the space bar on your keyboard.
4. In case the feed tab is not opened by default, click the Feed button.
- The activity feed will now be displayed. Select the revision you want to publish.
- Now, click Publish revision. A confirmation dialog box opens.
- Proceed by clicking Yes. Now, your diagram is published to Collaboration Hub.
Just one revision of a diagram can be published. To publish multiple revisions, save a copy of the diagram and then publish the corresponding revision.
Unpublishing a diagram¶
To unpublish a diagram, proceed as follows:
- Select one diagram or several diagrams at once, which you want to unpublish.
- Click in the menu bar Share and then Unpublish from Collaboration Hub. The selected diagrams are now unpublished.
To unpublish a single diagram, you can also use its activity feed.
- Select a diagram and click Expand in the lower left corner of the Explorer. You can alternatively hit the space bar on your keyboard.
- In case the feed tab is not opened by default, click the Feed button.
- Subsequently, select the publish event in the activity feed.
- Click Unpublish:
Now, the diagram will no longer be available in the Collaboration Hub.