The notification and activity feed¶
The activity panel is displayed on the bottom of the Explorer when folders or diagrams have been selected by the user:
The activity panel provides diagram details.
In the activity panel, you can manage the frequency of email notifications about updates of the selected diagram or folder. In case you subscribe to a folder, you will receive updates regarding all containing diagrams and sub folders.
You can select whether you want the appropriate email notifications daily, weekly or monthly or whether you want to unsubscribe the notification.
Manage email notifications about updates of the selected diagram or folder.
All your subscription information within one work space will be delivered in one single email.
Furthermore, the activity panel provides a preview of the diagram/folder as well as detailed information and management options regarding its version history.
In oder to access the respective overview, proceed as follows:
- Select a diagram/folder.
- Click Expand in the lower left corner of the Explorer. You can alternatively hit the space bar on your keyboard:
- The panel expands, providing a visual overview of the diagram:
- To view the activity feed and manage the change and version history of the diagram, click the Feed button. The activity feed will now be displayed.
- Hovering over the time line provides you with specific times (respectively time spans).
6. To gain a visual overview over an activity (respectively over an activity set) click the Activity description.
- Furthermore, the overview provides links to publish or comment the revision and to switch to the diagram comparison.
- If the revision is not the latest revision of the diagram, it is also possible to restore the revision:
- Too get a more detailed view on an activity set, it can be opened to show all its single activities by clicking the dots on the grey stripe at the right side. Each activity will be displayed separately:
- To hide the panel again, hit the space key or click Collapse.