Embedding diagrams in external systems¶
With Signavio Process Manager, you can publish single diagrams to any intranet or Internet website using the embedding feature. This chapter describes how to embed a diagram, for example, into a blog post or a wiki page.
In case you want to embed diagrams in your Microsoft SharePoint system, you can simply integrate the whole Collaboration Hub into Microsoft SharePoint using a web part, see Microsoft SharePoint Integration.
Of course, you can embed diagrams in other systems Process Manager prepares such an embedding.
Read more about:
- Enabling diagram embedding
- Embedding diagrams as a picture
- Embedding diagrams with HTML code
- Embedding diagrams in MediaWiki
- Embedding diagrams in Microsoft SharePoint wiki pages
- Embedding diagrams as a Google gadget
- Supported blog and content management systems
The embedding functionality of the Signavio Explorer.